Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posters

mymy_myla (969)
Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_lcapPlease read before asking and doing anything! I_voting_barPlease read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_rcap 
caitlan (780)
Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_lcapPlease read before asking and doing anything! I_voting_barPlease read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_rcap 
adobo ng buhay mo (767)
sheen (710)
-THEA- (488)
sonako31 (423)
alone (360)
Reymark (249)
- ashdesignz - (197)
-bbxtin- (178)

Poll

How did you find Pino Tambayan?
Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_lcap40%Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_lcap0%Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_lcap0%Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_lcap60%Please read before asking and doing anything! I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sponsor

GetFirefox

Logo Maker

Please read before asking and doing anything!

sheen
    sheen
    RETIREDFOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 710
    My mood : Please read before asking and doing anything! Busy
    Please read before asking and doing anything! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Please read before asking and doing anything! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
    Please read before asking and doing anything! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Please read before asking and doing anything! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Please read before asking and doing anything! Empty Please read before asking and doing anything!

Post by sheen Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 am

Welcome New Member,

Do not PM us or post in the Support forum of
    silly questions like, "Where do I get downloads?" ... "How Come I can't
    access/see the download forum?!". These are simple questions which is
    answered in the FAQ!! MUST READ before asking any PT Admin or Mod. Otherwise, you will be Ignored.

Please Take the time to read our...

- FAQ
    - General Rules
    - No Spamming Rules

The FAQ and NO SPAMMING RULES will help you and tell you about how PT works ! so please read!

*Of course, if you already read through everything and still do not
    understand for whatever reason or have a question, please do feel free
    to ask! But do not try to abuse this by asking something when you didnt
    Read. We will be able to tell.

Thank You for reading.

Regards,
    PT Staff

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:43 pm