I forgot my password

July 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posters

mymy_myla (969)
Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_lcapThings You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_voting_barThings You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_rcap 
caitlan (780)
Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_lcapThings You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_voting_barThings You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_rcap 
adobo ng buhay mo (767)
sheen (710)
-THEA- (488)
sonako31 (423)
alone (360)
Reymark (249)
- ashdesignz - (197)
-bbxtin- (178)

Poll

How did you find Pino Tambayan?
Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_lcap40%Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_lcap0%Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_lcap0%Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_lcap60%Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sponsor

GetFirefox

Logo Maker

Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out ..

sheen
    sheen
    RETIREDFOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 710
    My mood : Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Busy
    Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
    Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Empty Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out ..

Post by sheen on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:30 am

Talking about things i just can't leave when i leave the house, mine are:

♥cp(it's a must have)
    ♥flashdrive
    ♥charger
    ♥money

that's it. every time i leave the house i have those four items with me.

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    My mood : Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. In_Love
    Country : Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Flag_p10

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-14

Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Empty Re: Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out ..

Post by mylife on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 am

una na ung cp..!! Very Happy

tapos ung panyo...pera...at suklay Very Happy
    BHIE
    BHIE
    PTADMIN

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Country : Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Flag_p10

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-14

Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Empty Re: Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out ..

Post by BHIE on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 am

ahh...

CP...

bag < full of mysteriouns thing> ahaha...

WALLET

FOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 780
    My mood : Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Paranoid
    Country : Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Flag_usa
    Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by caitlan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:06 pm

my cp and my wallet

Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. 2q9wi9h
    wellboy
    wellboy
    Teen
    Teen

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    My mood : Things You Just Can't Leave.., what are the things you just can't leave when you go out .. Sneaky

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by wellboy on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:48 pm

my undies. . .
    thats all. . . Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:25 pm