Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posters

mymy_myla (969)
PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_lcapPT General Rules [ Read This ] I_voting_barPT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_rcap 
caitlan (780)
PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_lcapPT General Rules [ Read This ] I_voting_barPT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_rcap 
adobo ng buhay mo (767)
sheen (710)
-THEA- (488)
sonako31 (423)
alone (360)
Reymark (249)
- ashdesignz - (197)
-bbxtin- (178)

Poll

How did you find Pino Tambayan?
PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_lcap40%PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_lcap0%PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_lcap0%PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_lcap60%PT General Rules [ Read This ] I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sponsor

GetFirefox

Logo Maker

PT General Rules [ Read This ]

sheen
    sheen
    RETIREDFOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 710
    My mood : PT General Rules [ Read This ] Busy
    PT General Rules [ Read This ] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PT General Rules [ Read This ] Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
    PT General Rules [ Read This ] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PT General Rules [ Read This ] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PT General Rules [ Read This ] Empty PT General Rules [ Read This ]

Post by sheen Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:07 am

GENERAL RULES

Please note that the following rules are general guidelines for accepted behavior on Pinoy-Tambayan forums. We list these specific items, so you can have a general understanding of what is and isn't allowed. There is no realistic way to itemize each and every single thing and new situations can arise in immediate exclusions and/or additions to the rules mentioned below. It is at the discretion of the moderator and/or administrators to ultimately decide if a user's actions on the forums are appropriate. This means that items do NOT have to be explicitly stated here to be considered a violation of the forum rules. If you feel that a moderator/administrator has wrongfully judged your behavior and/or actions then you have the option to appeal "once" to an alternate forum administrator. The outcome to your appeal is final and any further active objections will result in a warning. Appeals MUST contain a concise description of what you are being accused of and why you feel that the mod/admin's decision is wrong. Also, as much as you may disagree, please DO NOT write your appeal out of emotional distress or anger (vulgar remarks, rudeness, etc). If you want us to be fair and reasonable, then we expect you to be mature in your response.

1. NO PROFANITY
    Don't bypass the swear filter. You WILL be warned. This includes images.

2. NO RACIST OR OTHERWISE HATEFUL MESSAGES!
    (Subject matter of a racist/stereotypical tone or topics that will incite hateful responses will not be tolerated.)

3. NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL
    (Just think about your little sister, or your little bro that might be coming to this forum, and just keep it CLEAN)

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS
    Advertising of another website, product, and/or service via a new topic is strictly prohibited. If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with Pinoy-Tambayan.tk, then please contact sweet_potatosheenfj@yahoo.com.ph.

5. NO ADVERTISEMENT SPAMMING
    (If it is evident that a member's primary intention on Pinoy Tambayan forums is to advertise another website/referals, they will be banned immediately. This goes for posts, PM's, signatures, avatars, etc. Posts/Topics will be deleted.) Spamming also includes referral links, such as Free Ipods, Free PSP, etc. Also, we allow you to link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature, but you must keep the font color and size to the default size. Linking sites that are similar in genre to Pinoy-Tambayan.tk is strictly prohibited.)

6. NO SOLICITING FOR DONATIONS
    (Do NOT solicit for donations for ANY reason. There is NO exception.)

7. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
    (If we catch you with multiple accounts, we will delete all of your additional accounts, and potentially your main account as well, depending on the nature of the violation.)

8. OBEY THE AVATAR & SIGNATURE RULES

- File size cannot be more than 40KB (40,960 bytes)

Signatures:
    - Maximum of 4 lines of text.
    - Maximum of 2 banners/images that can be on the same line as long as they fit the size requirements
    (you cannot substitute an image for a line, vice versa)

This means you can have a maximum of 6 lines. (4 text + 2 images)

* Empty line still counts as a line
    * Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap. The maximum number of characters per line varies depending on the font size you use. The limits are listed below and remember that spaces count~!
    size=1 : 140
    size=2 : 125
    size=3 : 110
    Mixed : 125
    * Font size for lines cannot exceed size=3 (size=2 is the default)
    * Maximum width for each banner/image = 400 pixels
    * Maximum height for each banner/image = 175 pixels
    * Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40KB (40,960 bytes)
    * Each IMG code counts as 1 image

(You can right-click an image and hit "properties" to figure out width, height, and size. Don't cry if you violate the rules & we delete your sig and/or get warnings.)

9. READ AND FOLLOW FORUM SPECIFIC RULES
    Some forums and subforums have additional set of rules. They're usually pinned at the top, so please read them carefully.

10. LANGUAGES
    If you are going to post in a language other than English, please provide a translation as a courtesy to other Pinoy Tambayer's who cannot understand that language.

11. NO POST/TOPIC SPAMMING
    (Do not post the same topic and/or post in multiple forums. We realize sometimes this happens within the same topic due to technical issues but other than that this is strictly prohibited.)

12. NO PM SPAMMING
    Spamming unsolicited messages through the use of the PM (Private Message) system on Pinoy-Tambayan.tk is strictly prohibited. You will be warned and/or banned.

13. MINIMUM POST LENGTH
    Posts must be 20 characters or longer. DO NOT circumvent this rule by posting "20 characters" or the like.

14. NO DIRECT LINK AND/OR SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
    Direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on Pinoy-Tambayan is strictly prohibited. You may post a general link to other resources/websites but direct sharing is not allowed. This includes movies, music, software, etc. If you're in doubt about the content of your post/topic, then please contact a moderator and/or admin to inquire. The following are exceptions to this rule. "currently broadcasting content" (this includes dramas, tv shows, etc) and "drama ost".

15. GENERAL ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOR
    If it is evident that your general behavior on Pinoy-Tambayan.tk is to be disruptive in nature, then you will be warned and/or banned. This includes (but not limited to) constant instigation of arguments among/between other members, persistent flaming of others, persistent expression of anti Pinoy-Tambayan sentiments, etc.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 am