I forgot my password

June 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posters

mymy_myla (969)
What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_lcapWhat is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_voting_barWhat is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_rcap 
caitlan (780)
What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_lcapWhat is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_voting_barWhat is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_rcap 
adobo ng buhay mo (767)
sheen (710)
-THEA- (488)
sonako31 (423)
alone (360)
Reymark (249)
- ashdesignz - (197)
-bbxtin- (178)

Poll

How did you find Pino Tambayan?
What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_lcap40%What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_lcap0%What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_lcap0%What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_lcap60%What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sponsor

GetFirefox

Logo Maker

What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories

sheen
    sheen
    RETIREDFOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 710
    My mood : What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Busy
    What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
    What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Empty What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories

Post by sheen on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:15 am

There are songs that people would get sick of after a period of time...
    but there are songs that we won't, and we will listen to it anytime just to remember something...

the song that stands out my memories and heart is Talk to Me from Moonlight Resonance

what is your love song?

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    My mood : What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories In_Love
    Country : What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Flag_p10

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-14

What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Empty Re: What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories

Post by mylife on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 am

lage amn superhuman =))
    caitlan
    caitlan
    FOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 780
    My mood : What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Paranoid
    Country : What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Flag_usa
    What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories Empty Re: What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories

Post by caitlan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 pm

i like forever and always

What is your love song?, song that represent your love and memories 2q9wi9h

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:34 pm