I forgot my password

July 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posters

mymy_myla (969)
Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_lcapThree things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_voting_barThree things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 
caitlan (780)
Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_lcapThree things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_voting_barThree things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 
adobo ng buhay mo (767)
sheen (710)
-THEA- (488)
sonako31 (423)
alone (360)
Reymark (249)
- ashdesignz - (197)
-bbxtin- (178)

Poll

How did you find Pino Tambayan?
Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_lcap40%Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_lcap0%Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_lcap0%Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_lcap60%Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sponsor

GetFirefox

Logo Maker

Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you?

sheen
    sheen
    RETIREDFOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 710
    My mood : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Busy
    Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
    Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Empty Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you?

Post by sheen on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am

If your house was on fire and you and your family were to
    immediately evacuate, what three things would you take with out of the
    house and why?

PTADMIN

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Country : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Flag_p10

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-14

Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Empty Re: Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you?

Post by BHIE on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:25 am

hahaaha...

CELLPHONE - babalitaan ko cla of wat hapend.

IPOD- while nasa evacuation center..listen aq music Smile

MONEY - to buy sumthing..

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    My mood : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? In_Love
    Country : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Flag_p10

Warning :

Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Empty Re: Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you?

Post by mylife on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:42 am

cp ... para maawa bf q =))
    pera..
    at laptop para makapagchat paden [ nakaw kuryente ako sa evacuation center hahaha!! ]
    BHIE
    BHIE
    PTADMIN

Female
    Number of posts : 47

Warning :

Post by BHIE on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 am

aahahah...

PANYO..baka siponin aq..

ALAXAN para me energy pa..

bottle of water..

ahahaaa

FOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 780
    My mood : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Paranoid
    Country : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Flag_usa
    Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by caitlan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:00 pm

cp
    laptop
    and make up lol!

Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? 2q9wi9h
    wellboy
    wellboy
    Teen
    Teen

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    My mood : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Sneaky

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by wellboy on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 pm

first is my BIBLE
    second is my CP
    third would be some money
    caitlan
    caitlan
    FOUNDER

Female
    Number of posts : 780
    My mood : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Paranoid
    Country : Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Flag_usa
    Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by caitlan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

electric fan bka mainitan ako sa labas

then, at unan haha

i dont care about the rest

the insurance company will cover it

Three things you would take with you, What items are the most important to you? 2q9wi9h

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:23 pm